Quote of the Post - Silly, Wise, or Inspiring, and the Occasional Nonsense

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our House was a very very very fine house...

If you're here reading this now, it's because the doors of My House, OUR home, have closed. Never was I more aware of what a special place it was, not just for me, but for many of us, until our last week together. I know this blog will never be as "connected" or intimate as our little forum was, but hopefully it will serve us well in keeping touch during this next year while I embark upon the many adventures life has waiting for me.

I can't say that I will post every week, because I don't want to let anyone down, or worry anyone, but I will do my best to post at least once a month. And to keep a tradition going, with each new post, I'll post a new quote or bit of wisdom or random silliness at the top of the page, almost as if we were still sitting on The Verandah chatting over lemonade and tea.

What we keep in our hearts will never be forgotten, and I will keep all of you, my friends, in my heart.

8 comments:

  1. And so will we, Marlo! I'm sure you'll be not long alone here! :D (((hug)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... and great idea, those quotes! [thumbsup]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knock, knock, anybody home? Oh look, I found you all!! And I brought homeade cookies!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT! cookies! and friends! NOM NOM NOM NOM!

    tee hee, so glad you could make it

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...I found you!! (((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to give some ((HUGZZ))
    I have some Hot Cocoa to share...w/ Marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMMMMM...! Just like I love it! You take such good care of me Linda! (Insert Hug emotie here)

    ReplyDelete