Quote of the Post - Silly, Wise, or Inspiring, and the Occasional Nonsense

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back in Chat!

WOOT! I was able to install a new chatroom at the site this evening. It's a brand new, fresh, cootie free, updated version of the old chatroom. It's even at the same URL as the old one. At this point, I could go into a bunch of dumb technical details to explain why there's no way to register for the chatroom, but I don't think anyone really cares why LOL. You can't register the normal way, and, unlike before, you can't just log in with a username and no password, but no worries! I've got it covered.

If you want to join the chatroom, and I know you (had to toss that in for random passers by), just email me at x.aponee.x at gmail dot com. the x's are part of the address, you know what to do with the rest. Maybe, if we're able to, we can get a monthly chat going.

Well, I've accomplished everything I had planned for today, except cooking dinner, so now I'm off to the kitchen!

(((((supergianthugs)))))

1 comment: